The year of the monkey – 8 good things I read!
Are you a cheeky monkey? Chinese New Year celebrates the FIRE Monkey in 2016
Cheeky monkeys are born 1908, 1920, 1932, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004
1. Clean the house thoroughly, sweeping away any misfortunes and make room for fresh new things, ideas and energy! (if you have the time :))
2. If you are a cheeky monkey then I’m afraid watch out! Apparently it’s going to be a difficult year so lie low. Thank god I’m a Rabbit (I think)
3. Come together as a family, travelling home and to be with relatives.
4. Wear new clothes! ‘out with the old’ – excuse to go shopping!
5. Wear RED! Hey the colour of my February! Symbolises prosperity. Monkeys in particular wear RED, including your underwear 😉
6. Settle debts! :/
7. Buy New shoes until after day 15 so to avoid rough seas in the year ahead!
8. Be positive. Look ahead, not at times gone buy! Here here!!
My little Grace loves me singing this song! Oh what a breadth of repertoire I have 🙂
Check out the drumming at the start! 🙂